Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Coyote - A life in pictures



My fondest and first memories are of my mother looking down upon me as she changed me.




Sadly she wasn't the greatest cook.




....but I grew up to be a healthy babyboy anyway.



It's a strange thing but my memories of highschool are a little cloudy.





My first girlfriend.



My first car.




The college years.





I fondly remember my friend the Bulbster! We had so much in common.





I don't look a day over 40! I'm still the chickmagnet I never was.

9 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Coyote Bebop said...

LMMFAO!!!

You SO win!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Cisco said...

Good to have you back,,,along with your sick humor..

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger fineartist said...

Oh gag Bulb, gag, gross a rama, puke, gick...

You made my stomach hurt. I'm queezy. Thanks a lot.

That last pic brought involuntary laghter here, but one question, how did he get sperm to hang from his nostrils?

Sicko. snot, poop, puke, sperm fest boy.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Rain said...

this is truly gross, and one of the pukers looks very familiar, and that just makes it worse.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger x said...

i was having coffee Bulb. The stress is on the past tense.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Sassy said...

I think he needs to see a doctor.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Sassy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger fineartist said...

Jess cracks me up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home