Friday, June 02, 2006

Some of my favorite things

I admit it! I can't stop blogging. It's a goddamn addiction. A fetish if you will. I foolishly made the mistake of giving out my blog adress to my coworkers. Since I don't have a private life, (I'm really ugly.), all things worth blogging about seem to happen at work. That sort of limited my range of subjects to my narcissism, my love for women in general and wanking. When you work as an addiction councellor, it's not a good idea to call your blog "utterly drunk", and write about your alcoholism. And for some reason it seems that my boss gets really upset when I write about my erotic encounters with sexually depraved patients. Well fuck her! (Which I won't do! And which seems to upset her even more.) So my spring of creativity (come to think of it, I might call my penis just that, in future), dried up.
Reconsidering the title of this article, I belief I have to say something about boobies.

So for all you ladies out there....

Boobies!!
More Boobies!!
And.... Even more Boobies!!

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got boobies...2 as a matter of fact..

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Rain said...

I didn't know you were an addictions counselor. I am an addict, so how's that for coincidence:) And I have bobbies!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Sassy said...

I have three nipples

 

Post a Comment

<< Home